Add To Our List Of Things You Have To Do Be An Official ‘Mainiac’
One of my favorite websites is onyinyourstate.com and they have come up with a list of 15 things you have to do before you are an official 'Mainiac'. That got me to thinking we can come up with our list. I'll start it off with a few things and then we encourage you to add to the list!
1. Have torn through a lobster at a backyard picnic dinner.
2. Have used colorful language when talking about drivers from away.
3. Have spent at least one day in an ice shack or smelt shack.
4. Have driven your riding lawn mower outside your own lawn.
5. Have enjoyed a drink that includes Allen's Coffee Brandy.
6. Have at least one piece of Carhartt clothing.
That's a good start, now we want to hear from you!