Ashley Greene Caused the Fire That Set Her Apartment Ablaze
‘Twilight’ actress Ashley Greene‘s Hollywood apartment was devastated by a fire back on March 22, and the various agencies involved have determined that Greene herself is at fault for the blaze. The fire killed one of her dogs who was inside the apartment at the time.
According to TMZ, her insurance company is now being forced to pay $305,000 to pay for the damages which were caused when a candle fell over.
As the owner of the unit explained, things have been taking an absurdly long time to settle. Greene’s insurance company was trying to dodge making payments, while a rep for them blamed Ashley, who they said they couldn’t get to come in for an interview.
Eventually, however, they wrangled her in and were able to determine that she was at fault.
Besides one of Ashley’s pooches, no one else was injured in the fire. The apartment’s owner is now eagerly awaiting payment so she can begin to make repairs.