Contact Us
Community

Community

need a job
iStock

Veterans Job Fair at Augusta Armory, Tuesday, June 17

A job fair, geared mainly toward Veterans will be held at the Augusta Armory, on Western Ave., this week. Organizers say, although the focus is on veterans, everyone is welcome to attend!

Read More

What the heck

Cemetery Kite Flying! Disrespectful or Not?

Kite flying in a cemetery? What do you think? I watched a bunch of kids and two adults weave in and around head stones and one kid even sitting on a headstone as they were flying a kite in a cemetery Sunday afternoon. I thought maybe a family member who loved kites was there, but even with that, it seemed wrong to go running all over these other people’s graves. Am I off base?

If you want to run around like that, they have these things called...um….parks!

Read More

92 Moose Pet Expo a Huge Success [VIDEO]

We had a great day (June 14) yesterday at the 92 Moose Pet Expo at Fort Halifax Park in Winslow. Thanks to our sponsors Campbell's True Value, as well as Hometown Veterinary Care and HS Builders. Of course, thanks to all of our great vendors and you for stopping by with your furry friends. We even lucked out with the weather!

Read More

Flickr, American Cancer Society Relay for Life
Flickr, American Cancer Society Relay for Life

Relay For Life of Greater Augusta Begins Tonight (June 13) at Windsor Fairgrounds [AUDIO]

The Relay For Life of Greater Augusta will get underway at 6:00 pm tonight (June 13) at the Windsor Fairgrounds all to support the American Cancer Society.

Read More

kvymca

Kennebec Valley YMCA to Celebrate 100 Years with Free Community Event, June 13 [VIDEO]

The Moose is on the Loose, broadcasting Friday, June 13th, at the 100th anniversary of the Kennebec Valley YMCA. It's a huge birthday and barbecue celebration and it's all FREE...rain or shine!

Read More

Matt Cardy, Getty Images
Matt Cardy, Getty Images

Maine’s State Parks + Historic Sites Open for Father’s Day with FREE Admission

Most of Maine's state parks and historic sites will be open for free admission on Sunday (June 15, 2014) in honor of Father's Day!

Read More

by Renee Nelson
by Renee Nelson

‘Save Our Lithgow’ Vote for Augusta Coming June 10th [AUDIO]

Here is a chance to learn more about the upcoming vote in Augusta on Lithgow Library. Augusta voters will have their say on the renovation, expansion and preservation of this amazing building.  Libraries are such cool places and offer so much to the community, Lithgow is not different.  I will also solve a new mystery in my life...Lithgow...do we say it. 'Lith-go' or 'Lith-gow' like cow? I have heard it both ways...

Read More

sadd

Lisbon High School S.A.D.D. ‘One Decision’ Public Service Announcement [VIDEO]

The Lisbon High School organization, 'Students Against Destructive Decisions,' has made a very emotional video called, 'One Decision,' to raise awareness about drinking and driving. It's a must see and a must share.

Read More

moose-is-loose

Another Huge Winslow Family 4th of July Celebration Planned for This Year [VIDEO]

Winslow Family 4th of July Celebration Committee Chair, Kevin Douglass joined us on the Moose Morning Show to talk about this year's festivities including the FREE John Michael Montgomery show on July 3.

Read More

A Flat Stanley from Pittston School
A Flat Stanley from Pittston School

Flat Stanley Comes Home to Pittston School at the Year End Carnival! [Video]

So, I showed up Friday at around noon in the doorway of Pittston School with a fistful of Flat Stanleys. Once inside, I was taken to the cafeteria where I thanked the kids for giving us (at 92 Moose) the opportunity to take Flat Stanley on adventures EVERYWHERE! Every child in the school made a Flat Stanley (storybook character) and sent them to me. See, I had lost the first one that a youngster had sent and I begged teacher Kathy Damon to trust me next time they did a project with Stanley.

I'm not sure if she was showing me trust or just assuring that I had enough so at least ONE would make it back in one piece! By the way, the school has 194 students. That's a lot of Flat Stanleys!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!