Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 4

Mac Dickson, Hillary Roberts, Renee Nelson
Mac Dickson, Hillary Roberts, Renee Nelson

Community Spotlight: KVHS Kibbles + Bids Auction, Oct. 22

It's a wonderful fundraiser for the Kennebec Valley Humane Society this Sunday, October 22. It's the 'Kibbles and Bids Auction' at the Augusta Country Club, Route 202 in Manchester.

Read More

Maine Principal of the Year, Jennifer McGee
Maine Principal of the Year, Jennifer McGee

Maine’s Principal of the Year + Author, Jennifer McGee, on the Moose Morning Show

Jennifer McGee, principal at the Atwood Primary School in Oakland, was named last spring as the Maine Principals’ Association, 'Principal of the Year.' She joined us on the Moose Morning Show to talk about her recent trip to Washington D.C., with principals from throughout the country, and about her new book.

Read More

Foliage

It’s ‘Peek’ Time for Leaf Peepers

Peak time is NOW for most of Maine. Or would it be PEEK time!

Read More

Mac Dickson, Mary Bergey, Laura Perkins
Mac Dickson, Mary Bergey, Laura Perkins

Community Spotlight: Meals on Wheels Dance + Auction in Rockland

Sisters Mary Bergey and Laura Perkins, from the band 'Raiza Red' joined us on the Moose Morning Show.

They are hosting a fundraiser for 'Meals on Wheels,' Saturday, Oct...

Read More

Mac Dickson, Susie Whittington, Renee nelson, Brittany Rose
Mac Dickson, Susie Whittington, Renee nelson, Brittany Rose

Community Spotlight: 20th Annual Homeless Veteran Stand Down

Susie Whittington, social worker at the Homeless Veteran Program at Togus Veterans Hospital, is an organizer of the 'Homeless Veteran Stand Down', Saturday, Oct. 21.

Read More

post_halloween-candy_jennifer-barrow

See Where You Can Go Trunk Or Treating In Central Maine

Trunk or Treating seems to be a popular trend for the Halloween season.  I'm noticing more and more communities participating in them.  If you are looking for a safe place to take your kids, here's a list of local Trunk or Treats

Read More

Instagram
Instagram

Here’s Why Your McDonald’s Meal Came In A Happy Meal Box!

When I rolled through the drive-thru of the McD's on Bangor Street in Augusta to get my McCafe coffee this morning, I thought it was strange that the car ahead of me got their food in a Happy Meal box

Read More

Category: Community
Mac Dickson, Victoria Abbott, Renee Nelson
Mac Dickson, Victoria Abbott, Renee Nelson

Community Spotlight: MaineGeneral’s 14th Annual Walk for Hope

Victoria Abbott, Development Officer at MaineGeneral Health, joined us on the Moose Morning Show to talk about the 14th Annual Walk for Hope, Saturday, Oct. 14, at Mill Park, Augusta.

Read More

Screen_shot_2010-02-11_at_10.02.10_AM_400x400

Our Experience With Maine General Express Care

For some reason it seems people only want to write about an experience they had when they feel it was a bad one. However, I feel like it is even more important to let your voice be heard when you have a great experience...

Read More

Woman counting money
Getty Images

KVYMCA + Friends of Lithgow Library 3rd Annual Raffle for $10,000

The Kennebec Valley YMCA and the Friends of Lithgow Library are doing it again this year…it’s the 3rd Annual Raffle for a shot at $10,000 and you help out the KVYMCA and Lithgow Library.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Moose Valuable Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Moose Valuable Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.