Contact Us
Community

Community

Made in Maine...Yep!
Made in Maine...Yep!

Perfect Weekend Fun: Visit the Maine State Museum [PHOTOS]

Right out of the blue this afternoon, Alexis asked if we could go to the Maine State Museum. Wow! Her request took me aback. We haven't been for a while, but this question came from a girl who received some birthday money last week and it's been burning a whole in her pocket.

Read More

Norm and I at Moosehead
Norm and I at Moosehead

Rumors are True, The China Dine-ah will Change Hands for the First Time Ev-ah!

One of my best friends is Norm Elvin and, in the recent past, he's struggled with his love of the restaurant that he founded and his diminishing time to do the things he knew he should be doing. In the end, love of his family and desire for some much needed rest won out...

Read More

Slugger
Slugger

Portland Sea Dogs’ Slugger is Walking From Fenway to Hadlock For Charity!

Slugger, the Portland Sea Dogs' mascot, will be walking from Fenway Park to Hadlock field to raise awareness and money for children with Tourette’s Syndrome.

Read More

Brandi and Kelsey at Dunkin Donuts
Brandi and Kelsey at Dunkin Donute, Bangor St in Augusta

The Always Friendly Dunkin Divas on Bangor Street in Augusta!

Whenever I stop at Dunkin donuts on Bangor Street in Augusta, it's early in the morning. Usually, I can count on seeing Brandi or Kelsey or, on a day like today, both. I especially love these days!

There's also a guy who works there some mornings who sounds like Napoleon Dynamite. He's friendly too. But, I digress...

Read More

Marcio Biasuz and Peter Fortunato
Marcio Biasuz and Peter Fortunato

Jon Talks Soccer and Thongs with Pro Soccer Player, Marcio Biasuz [Audio]

Augusta Recreation is offering some GREAT soccer instruction and a chance for area teens (grades 1-6) to play in an indoor/outdoor program this spring! Marcio Biasuz and Peter Fortunato joined us this morning to talk soccer, thongs, sunglasses and more!

Read More

Renees Survival Book

‘Ban Bossy’ Movement To Encourage Girls To Be Leaders

Have you heard about the ‘Ban Bossy’ movement? It is about not labeling young women as bossy or pushy for being assertive or a leader. I know that some may think this is non-issue, but I can tell you those messages as a young person make impression that one may not even realize until much later in life. Check out this video about 'Ban Bossy'.

Read More

Ezra Bessey
Ezra Bessey (video grab)

‘Hearts for Ezra’ Fundraiser Makes More Than $15K Thanks to a Great and Supportive Community! [Video]

Ethan and Emily Bessey are the most wonderful, most humble, most thankful people you'll ever meet. Thankful for their friends and community. Thankful for each other and their little girl, Daisy. They are also thankful for having had little Ezra in their lives. Though he was but an infant when he left this world due to Spinal Muscular Atrophy, he had the power to move a community. His family's love for him was redirected in a way that can benefit children in the future and, in refocusing their purpose, have captured the hearts of everyone who meets them...

Read More

Renee Nelson
Renee Nelson

Healthy Maine Streets: A Program to Promote Physical + Economic Heath in Maine [audio]

Healthy Maine Streets is a program that started in Skowhegan and has grown to almost 20 communities in Maine.  It has also caught the attention of many other around the nation!  Healthy Maine Streets is a taking on economic health and worker heath and how they can do hand in hand.  I had a chance to learn more about the program overall and how Gardiner (and others) are making Healthy Maine Streets!  

Read More

Besseys

‘Hearts For Ezra’ Fund Raiser Sunday at Hall Dale with Rick Charette, More! [Audio]

There's nothing more rewarding than doing something that helps someone out, is there? I'm so honored that with my little contribution of emceeing this great event is contributing to this familiy's fund raiser in memory of their precious little boy, Ezra. Listen to Emily Bessey talk about what will be happening tomorrow (Sunday) at Hall Dale High School.

Read More

Hussey's sigh
Hussey's sign

Hussey’s General Store Has ‘Bout Anything You Could Need in a Pinch!

Whenever I need a nut, bolt, ammunition, fishing pole, fresh hamburger or a wedding dress, I ask myself, "I wonder if Hussey's would have that?" More often than not, the answer is, probably!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!