Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

Becca, Mac, Kelsey
Becca, Mac, Kelsey

‘Rocky Horror Show Live’ Comes to the Calumet Club, Augusta

'Rocky For Equality' presents, again this summer, 'The Rocky Horror Show Live' at the Calumet Club, Augusta.

Read More

13731583_10153574605326104_4411640211465173380_n

#TBT To When I Was So Excited To Get My Sam’s Club Membership!

I know it was only a few short months ago, however, now that I'm a part of the club it's difficult for me to remember a time in my life when I wasn't...

Read More

Team Hallowell
Team Hallowell

Team Hallowell/Dempsey Challenge 1st Annual Pasta Dinner + Live Auction Fundraiser

Get ready for lots of fun and help out a great cause Saturday (Aug. 20) for the 'Team Hallowell 1st Annual Pasta Dinner & Live Auction Fundraiser.'

Read More

Source: Facebook
Source: Facebook

Before Summer Officially Ends, Do These Five Fun Outdoor Activities!

Our Seize The Deal site offers a multitude of items to buy at a pretty great discount, usually half off. From food to outdoor fun, check out our list of items...

Read More

Maine on the Map
Marcio Silva

Ten Strange Laws In Maine That Have Definitely Been Broken

This site, Dumb Laws, shows us some of the strangest actions considered illegal in the great State of Maine. I cannot attest to the truth or accuracy behind any of these laws, but some of these can also be found at Only In Your State; so there must be some truth if multiple sites on the internet say it's true, right...

Read More

Category: Comedy, Community, Lists, Offbeat Tags:
Milo-kitty

Kitten Exchange With the Humane Society Waterville Area

What a GREAT opportunity for those who can not afford to spay their female cat or get the current vaccinations available.  It's the Kitten Exchange according to the Humane Society Waterville Area's Facebook page.  

Read More

Category: Community, Offbeat, Pets
We made it!
We made it!

A Little Rain Wasn’t Going To Stop ‘Team Townsquare!’

We made it... 92 Moose, part of 'Team Townsquare,' took part today (Aug. 13) in the Doc and Mardie Brown 5K and Kids’ 1-mile “Fun Run” to support the Waterville Boy's and Girl's Club at the Alfond Youth Center.

Read More

mac-and-jessica-2

Join Mrs. Maine America 2016, Jessica Chadwick Snowdeal for an Adult Prom + Send Off Party

Jessica Chadwick Snowdeal from Sullivan, Mrs. Maine America 2016, is hosting an 'Adult Prom' and 'Mrs. America Send Off Party.'

Read More

skiesta.us
skiesta.us

Whisk Your Significant Other Away To This Fairytale Ski Lodge In Maine

Looking for a weekend getaway?  Take your significant other, family, friends, co-workers, your entire kindergarten class, your stylist, your mechanic, your favorite bartender, and that guy you met in line at Hannaford last week on a trip to Skiesta in Newry, Maine!

Read More

Job
iStock

City of Augusta is HIRING

I was at the City of Augusta Job Fair recently and there are LOTS of opportunities available with Augusta. 

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Moose Valuable Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Moose Valuable Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.