Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 6

hqdefault

Selfless And Determined – This Is Kelly’s Story

Everyone has that one friend. That one friend who above all other friends is the most selfless. The one that regards everyone else higher than they regard themselves. Kelly Burns is that friend.

Read More

Kelsie and Tyler - Rocky Horror Show Live Auditions
Kelsie and Tyler - Rocky Horror Show Live Auditions

Auditions for the 2016 ‘Rocky For Equality’ Production of ‘The Rocky Horror Show Live’ [INTERVIEW]

'Rocky For Equality' is getting set to present 'The Rocky Horror Show Live' again this summer in Augusta. If you've always wanted to do the 'Time Warp,' here's your chance.

Read More

mac-renee-matt

92 Moose ‘Request-a-thon’ for Special Olympics Maine, Thursday, June 9

Hard to believe it's that time of the year again. It's our favorite day of the year. Join us this Thursday (June 9) to support Special Olympics Maine, for our annual '92 Moose Request-a-thon!'

Read More

Made in Maine shoppers

Community: Here’s What’s Going on in Central Maine

Category: Community, Events
Wrist-

Nominate Your Favorite Tattoo Place in Central Maine

It has been a while since I got my tats. I still love them…even the one I can never see. That heart is on the back of my neck, so I never see it. 

Read More

Waterfront-Wednesday-1

Waterfront Wednesday 2016: Live Music at Augusta’s Waterfront Park

Along with the City of Augusta, we are thrilled again this year to host the annual FREE 'Waterfront Wednesday' concerts at Waterfront Park.

Read More

Holmes

The Power Of Our Community Leads To A Lost Dog Being Found

Earlier today our radio stations received a call from a desperate woman in Virginia whose doge which was in South China, Maine with her husband had gone missing. Last night he had been going door to door asking folks while she worked with animal control and Maine missing dog sited at their home in Virginia.

Read More

Holmes
Missing Dog In South China

MISSING DOG In South China – Can You Help?

We got a frantic call this morning from a dog owner.  Their 11 year old mutt mix, Holmes, has gone missing for more than 24 hours.  Holmes is white with brown marks and is microchipped.  He weighs about 40lbs and has bad hips and poor vision.  Might bark at you but is very friendly.  

Read More

92 Moose Milo Parade, February, 2006
92 Moose Milo Parade, February, 2006

Moose Morning Show Memory: 92 Moose Milo Parade [VIDEO]

Yesterday (May 27) we had the pleasure of talking with Mrs. Maine America, Jessica Chadwick Snowdeal, and we discovered that she who grew up in Milo, Maine. The place I will always consider to be close to my heart. That brought back memories of the 92 Moose Milo parade.

Read More

Jessica Chadwick Snowdeal, Mrs. Maine America 2016
Jessica Chadwick Snowdeal, Mrs. Maine America 2016

Mrs. Maine America 2016, Jessica Chadwick Snowdeal, on the Moose Morning Show [INTERVIEW]

Jessica Chadwick Snowdeal from Sullivan, Maine, was recently crowned Mrs. Maine America 2016. When I found out she grew up in Milo, Maine, I had to get her on the Moose Morning Show.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Moose Valuable Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Moose Valuable Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.