Compared to Men, Women Swear Like Pirates Behind the Wheel
Hey ladies, angry much? Road rage seems to raise a woman’s ire to the point of cursing more than men according to a new survey.
48% of women compared to 40% of men use foul language while driving. What are the top things that really set YOU off? Here are the top 5 in a survey:
- The GPS: 55% of people who use one say they’ve sworn at it.
- Getting cut off by another driver.
- People who don’t use their turn signal when turning or changing lanes.
- People who talk on their cell phone while driving.
- Someone driving slow in the fast lane. This is the ONLY thing that MEN were more likely to swear at than women. 15% of men mentioned it . . . while only 7% of women did.
So, sound off. What really gets to you? Lack of signaling is my big one…and people who don’t know how to use the rotaries (circles of death). Weigh in!!