Contact Us

FAIL: Florida Guy Chokes to Death on Roach Trying to Win a Snake

Roach
Luis Davilla/Getty Images

Last month,  32-year old Edward Archbold  made it through dozens of live roaches before be began to choke.  According to the just released autopsy report, he died of “asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents.” 

Archbold, of West Palm Beach, was trying to win himself a Python by eating the most bugs.  He ended up having roach parts go into his trachea. There’s apparently a video out there somewhere but I decided I didn’t have any interest in even looking for it.  If you want to see it, you’re on your own.

If there’s a silver lining here, he DID win the contest.

More from 92 Moose

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!