First World Problems… 2017 Vs 1997
For some of us, it seems like 1997 was just yesterday, so it is really hard to believe that it was 20 years ago! Because technology has come so far in the last two decades, it really shouldn't be a big surprise that our #FirstWorldProblems have changed A LOT in that time.
On the off chance you are the only person in the country who doesn't know what #FirstWorldProblems are, they are those issues we complain about even though, compared to what people in undeveloped countries are going through, they seem more like whining than actual problems.
According to Goldsmiths University, these are the top "First World Problems" from 1997 and 2017.
1. Having a happy relationship
2. Earning enough to pay rent and bills
3. Whether you could afford a vacation
4. Saving for first home
5. When you got your photos developed and most of them were over-exposed
1. Having to wait in the house all day for a delivery because there isn't a specific time-slot
2. Forgetting your log-in passwords
3. Leaving your phone at home
4. No free Wi-Fi at a hotel
5. The buffering sign when you are streaming something online
What are your 2017 #FirstWorldProblems ? Comment on our Facebook Page