It was a day that started out like any other.. Our office fish 'Vince Gills' was minding his own and freely swimming without a care through his space helmet- I mean tank. Our newest office baby Ayden came in for a visit, and that's when all hell broke loose. In preparation for everyone to hold this little wee one, hand sanitizer first needed to be applied. As it was getting passed around, it accidentally (allegedly) got squirted right into Vince's bowl. Here is what happened following that traumatic moment..