Maine Turnpike Authority Announces Construction + Delays on Turnpike for Sept. 19 – 23
The Maine Turnpike Authority has announced their weekly travel forecast intended to provide construction information for users of the Maine Turnpike.
This schedule of lane closures is subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic incidents or other unanticipated events.
- Mile Marker 95, Litchfield, 09/19 – 09/23, North and southbound lane closures are scheduled from 6 am to 6 pm for bridge construction.
- Mile Marker 106, Farmingdale, 09/19 – 09/22, North and southbound lane closures from 6 am to 3 pm for bridge construction.
Ongoing Activities, until further notice:
- Mile Marker 79 – 81, Lewiston, North and southbound traffic is reduced to a single lane due to interchange construction at Exit 80.
- Mile Marker 80, Lewiston, Vehicles and loads over 13’ wide traveling Northbound on the Maine Turnpike must exit at Exit 80 in Lewiston and may reenter for northbound
- Mile Marker 99 – 100, West Gardiner Due to construction at the West Gardiner Barrier Toll located at mile 100, a north and southbound lane closure will be in place until further notice.