Real-Life Clark Griswold: Moose Morning Show ‘Knucklehead of the Day’ Award
Join the Moose Morning Show every weekday morning, just before 6am and around 9:20am, as we hand out our 'Knucklehead of the Day' award.
Today's KOD goes to a New Hampshire man, who nearly died from an electric shock while putting up his Christmas decorations. Police say the man had been using a metal pole to put up Christmas decorations when it struck the primary power line, which carries about 20,000 volts of electricity.
More in the video!