Newcastle Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep is a Chrysler certified dealership with a huge inventory of high quality new and pre-owned vehicles. The team at Newcastle Chrysler Dodge Ram & Jeep believes that customer service means making your vehicle buying experience an enjoyable one.
Our Web site helps us to fulfill this mission by providing all the information you need to buy a car online, including:
- Complete listing of our Vehicle Inventory.
- Finding and providing quotes on vehicles.
- Responding to your email requests for additional information.
We understand that your time is valuable and – having researched your vehicle online – you want to minimize your time in the dealership! That’s why they do everything possible to make your visit to Newcastle Chrysler Dodge Ram & Jeep brief, informative and fun!
No matter how you shop, it’s important for them to treat you like a guest and to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to pay them a visit in person and experience their dealership’s service and excellent selection of vehicles. They offer customers a modern dealership with a comfortable environment and no sales pressure.
They at Newcastle Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep would like to thank you for considering them for your next vehicle purchase or service. “We go the extra mile to earn the business of people who find us on the Web. Give us a try and see how well we perform! To obtain additional information, please visit one of the following pages or e-mail us if you have questions or requests.”
Motto: “There’s no hassle at Newcastle”
Led by: Randall C Miller
Why is Newcastle Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep Unique: Newcastle Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep sets themselves apart from the competition with their NO HASSLE guarantee. Their lot always has a fresh selection of new and used vehicles while their service and parts departments are there to make sure your car runs perfectly without burning a hole in your wallet.
Meet The Expert
Randall C. Miller is the dealer principal and owner of Newcastle Chrysler Dodge Ram Jeep. With over 40 years of work in the automotive industry, “Randy” has become a well-known and trustworthy professional to both customers and friends alike. Originally from Ohio, Randy moved to Maine in the mid-90s and acquired Newcastle Chrysler. Since then he has grown a faithful customer base which he considers his friends.
- Preserve your door and window seals.
- Wipe a rubber protectant (such as Armor-All) on door and window weather-stripping to keep it in good condition. Make sure not to use an oil based product because oil will damage the rubber.
- Temperatures affect tire inflation.
- When outside temperatures change, your tires tend to lose pressure. Be sure to check your tire pressure often and add air as needed during cases of extreme temperature changes.
- Care for Anti-lock brakes.
- An anti-lock brake system is sensitive to moisture. Brake fluid can attract moisture and it should be “bled” at-least once every three years.
Watch the video to learn about how to change the fluids in your car, the lifeline of your vehicle.
The expert explains how to take care of your tires to prevent less fuel economy.
Randall Miller describes how you should maintain your vehicle. Watch the video tip to find out how you can protect your car.
For more videos check out their YouTube channel: youtube.com/newcastlecdj
Have A Question? Ask The Experts!