Here's a map to Levesque Pools
DETAILED CONTEST RULES FOR 'MAKE A SPLASH Pool Giveaway contest
1. How to Enter the Contest:
a. The “Make A Big Splash” contest will begin on May 1, 2019 and end on May 31, 2019 Giveaway date is June 23, 2019.
b. To participate in the contest, listen weekdays on 92 Moose, WMME, for the “BIG SPLASH SOUNDER” when it is played the 9th call on the station contest lines, 626-9200 or 547-9200 will be entered to win. We will take a total of 60 qualifiers. 40 from on-air and 20 website qualifiers. Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
c. Only one qualifier per household.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. The contest is open to all WMME listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in central Maine. Employees of WMME, its licensee, Townsquare Media, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the central Maine area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
b. Listeners are eligible to win a WMME contest only once every thirty days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
c. Valid I.D. will be required for participation.
d. To enter on-line you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, primary telephone number and a valid e-mail address in the on-line entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per e-mail address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
a. Grand prize is: 18' Serenity Above Ground Pool with standard installation- total prize value $5,749. Includes normal ground work directly related to pool installation, no more than a 10% grade. Pool sand and installation of the pool filter & sand bottom are not included. Pool water and abnormal installation will be an extra charge. Delivery is included within 30 miles of Benton. Delivery is available outside of the 30 mile radius for a nominal fee.
b. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of WMME, 56 Western Ave., Augusta ME. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. WMME is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
c. Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
4. Selection of Winners:
a. Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
b. All qualifiers will be chosen by random drawing of eligible entrants. Qualifiers will be selected by June 3rd.
c. Grand prize to be given out by The Station on June 23.
d. At the giveaway event on June 23, 2019, beginning at 9:30am, qualifiers or their designated proxies will register. When the qualifiers register, they will select a numbered envelope. The envelopes will be numbered 1 through 60. The first person to register will get the first choice of number. Every qualifier, or proxy will choose a numbered envelope, beginning with the first person to register. Registration for qualifiers will close at 10:45am. After all qualifiers have registered, that same number of keys, minus 1, will be placed into a special designated container. The key that will unlock the grand prize will be tried on the lock for all to see, and then placed in the container. One and only one of the keys in the container will unlock the lock designated for the grand prize. The first key will be tried at 11:00am, or as close to 11:00am as possible. The keys will be tried in sequential order, beginning with envelope number one (1). Qualifiers will retain their key and envelope number until a winner is decided. Qualifiers are encouraged to not leave until the winning key unlocks the grand prize. If there is not a winner during the first round, that means a contestant did not properly turn the key to unlock the grand prize, so in sequential order, we will try again. Winner will be determined by The Station. There will only be one Grand Prize Winner.
e. If a qualifier is unable to attend the Grand Prize giveaway, they and only they can designate a proxy. A proxy is defined as a person who will attend the Grand Prize giveaway and be assigned as the original qualifier. If the proxy is determined to win at event, the original qualifier will be determined to be the winner, not the proxy. Any proxy designation by a qualifier must be done prior to June 3 at 12pm. To designate a proxy, the qualifier must come to WMME, 56 Western Avenue, Augusta, ME during regular office hours between 8:30am & 5:00pm. The original qualifier must display a Legal ID, and then fill out the “Proxy Designation” paper work declaring who will be their proxy. The proxy on will have to bring a copy of the “Proxy Designation” paper work and their Legal ID to The Station.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
b. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
c. Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater or which prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by WMME. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold WMME, its licensee, Townsquare Media, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
d. WMME, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the WMME Web Site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
6. WMME reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
7. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of WMME.
9. WMME is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
10. Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WMME, 56 Western Avenue, Augusta, ME or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WMME, 56 Western Avenue, Augusta, ME.
11. WMME is not responsible for providing handicap accessibility for winners at any venue or event location for which tickets are awarded or station is promotionally involved with. Audience accessibility is the responsibility of the event or venue.
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to participate in or win 92 Moose contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
9. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
11. Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
12. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.