Every day, we choreograph the infinite movements of fresh food and consumer goods across the United States and Canada, as one of North America’s leading distributors and marketers to the convenience retail industry. Established over 125 years ago, with approximately $11 billion annually in sales and 30 divisions across the United States and Canada, Core-Mark supplies over 37,500 customer locations who rely on us to satisfy their needs for food and non-food products. Why Core-Mark? Because our service-focused approach and innovative marketing programs give our customers the help and confidence they need to succeed in a competitive business.
We are seeking a goal-oriented, driven individual to join our Warehouse team. The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude who takes pride in delivering accurate results to our Customers.
Sunday - Thursday 2pm to Finish (Typically between 8 hr. to 10hr. nights)
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour (performance based pay)
- Ability to safely and effectively operate necessary equipment to pick orders.
- Maintain movement of product accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a high level of inventory integrity by adhering to system disciplines
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in regards to housekeeping and safety in all areas of the warehouse and its equipment (i.e. balers, aisles, racking, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to meet productivity standards
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend and climb
- Ability to lift, carry and position product weighting up to 50 lbs using proper lifting technique
- Exposure to continuous noise and potential extremes in temperature
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
ABOUT CORE-MARK (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Established over 125 years ago, Core-Mark is a Fortune 400 company that continues to grow, with approximately $11 billion in sales, 30 divisions and 37,500 customer locations across the United States and Canada. Core-Mark is a leading distributor of fresh food and consumer packaged goods to the convenience retail industry. Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions; and is recognized as one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions.
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere. We provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) or RRSP with employer matching and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, voluntary benefits (US only), and opportunity for career advancement.
Learn more about our career opportunities:
Want fresh? Count on us.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Headquartered in Woolwich, Reed & Reed performs a wide range of construction services. From complex cable-stayed bridges to industrial facilities, marine terminals to wind farms, commercial and institutional buildings to pile driving, as well as parking garages, Reed & Reed has a track record of superior performance. We offer a full benefit package including health, life, dental, 401k with profit sharing and a match. We require pre-hire physicals and drug testing. If you’re looking for a great place to work with excellent benefits and wages please visit our website and apply online. We’re looking for good people to help us grow.
Reed & Reed has several immediate openings. We are looking for experienced carpenters and laborers. As well as several other positions. Click here for details. Reed & Reed is a great company to work for with an outstanding reputation. Pay commensurate with experience, excellent benefits and a team environment.
Affordable Water Treatment
Affordable Water Treatment & Maine Radon Pro was established in 2003. We provide Water Treatment Services and Radon Air and Radon Water Mitigation for residential and commercial properties. Are you looking for a change of pace that has an awesome atmosphere? You will find it here. We are a hard-working team that loves what we do.
Licensed Plumber skill requirements:
- Hands on mechanical experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Organizational Skills
- Must be comfortable with heights and small crawl spaces
- Must be willing to complete Radon Water Mitigation Courses
- Must have clean Background & Driving Record
- Must be able to drive a 50-mile radius
- Must be able to drive Company Vehicle
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Installing Water Treatment Systems
- Service new or existing accounts by analyzing work orders
- Troubleshooting non-functioning Equipment
- Assisting Radon Air Manager/Radon Water Manager with installations
- Document service/installation by completing forms.
- Inventory Control & Warehouse Organizing
- Maintaining the Company Vehicle organized and stocked
- Participating in educational opportunities and continuing education
- Health Insurance
- Paid Major Holidays
- Two Weeks of Vacation