92 Moose Win A Cruise Contest Rules
92 Moose Win A Cruise Contest Rules
Must be 18 years old or older to win
Contest runs from June 25, 2019 until August 5, 2019.
To enter the contest, listeners must download the free 92 Moose app (download here) and leave the alert channel "exclusives" turned on.
The Station will then send push notifications at unspecified times throughout the promotion that will tell listeners to call the station request lines at 207-626-9200. No cue to call will be give out on air, the only cue to call will be through the app alert.
When the cue to call is given, we will take caller 9, who will be entered into the random drawing to win the cruise. In addition, a bonus chance to qualify will be available at 92moose.fm. Entrants must fill out the official online contest form to be entered into the contest.
Townsquare Media and 92 Moose are not responsible for any lost or misdirected entries.
The grand prize is a trip for 2 on the Zardus Art of Massage & Wellness Spa Cruise Retreat aboard the MSC Seaside, December 7-14, 2019. Winner must be able to take the cruise during the specified dates, no alternative dates for the prize are available. If the chosen winner is not able to take the cruise during the specified dates, an alternative winner will be selected.
The approximate retail value of the prize is $2,500. The cruise leaves from Miami, FL on Dec. 7, while air transportation to and from Miami is not included in the prize, the prize includes $500 cash to put towards airfare, the winner and guest are responsible for all transportation costs above and beyond that amount to get to the cruise port in Miami.
Winner (and guest) are required to have a valid passport before leaving on the cruise. All persons going on the cruise are responsible for obtaining their own passports in sufficient time to leave on the date of the cruise departure. Townsquare Media and its contest sponsors are not responsible if the winner and guest are not allowed to board the cruise vessel or if any part of the vacation is delayed or cancelled because of passport issues and no alternative prize will be awarded.
In addition to the above rules, the following general contest rules apply.
- Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
- In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
- The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in or win 92 Moose contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
- All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.