92 Moose is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
92 Moose is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, the best DJs and more are available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device. That's right, that means you can listen to the Moose Morning Show and the rest of the Moose Crew right on your Alexa-enabled device. You can tune in to listen to the top hits whenever you want. So what are you waiting for?
Setting up 92 Moose on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 92 Moose. Tap on the station logo to get to the 92 Moose skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 92 Moose skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 92 Moose."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.