Dog Owners New Year’s Resolutions
Pet Paradise Resort, a Florida, based pet boarding company asked their customers for New Year’s Resolutions that will make their dogs happy. Here are a few of the responses. How would you answer?
- 1. I promise never to leave you alone overnight.
- 2. I will not rush you to do your duty. No one puts a timer on me.
- 3. I won’t yell when you hide under the bed because you know we’re going to the vet.
- 4. I promise to give you more “sniffing time” with that beautiful Lab down the block.
- 5. Yes, you can get into bed with me. Just give me a little more room.
- 6. I will never again complain about hair on the sofa, pillows or my only Chanel suit.
- 7. I will not put you out because your wet nose scores a bullseye on our guest’s silk dress.
- 8. We’ll play more fetch the ball. Just give me more time; I get winded quickly.
- 9. At dinner parties, I will never again falsely accuse you of producing strange odors.
- 10. I will continue to sneak dinner table goodies to you – just keep it quiet.
- 11. I will lose five pounds if you will. Okay, three pounds.
- 12. I never say it enough. I love you unconditionally, something I learned from you.