Kidabaloo 2017 Presented By R.A. Robinson Landscaping
- Augusta Civic Center
- 76 Community Drive, Augusta, ME 04330 United States
We will be featuring inflatables, including bounce houses, G-Force laser tag, hula hoop demos, face painting, a Kidz Korner for the little ones featuring Pikachu, music, karaoke for kids and grown-ups, Mad Science Camp, and so much more!
In addition, magician Conjuring Carroll will be performing all day! We'll also have a kids comic book workshop and appearances by your favorite superheroes
Come and feed the animals at the Pony Xpress Petting Zoo. There will be goats, an alpaca, a mini donkey, mini horse and a Zebu. The petting zoo will be inside the auditorium. There may even be baby goats in pajamas!
Save time at the gate! Click here to access the Kidabaloo 2017 participation waiver. You can print it, fill it out in advance and save time on the day of the event. Each waiver has space for 8, if you are bringing a larger party, just fill out a second waiver, print it, and bring it with you the day of the event. That way, you won't have to fill it out when you get there, and you'll have more time for fun!
It's a day of family fun you won't want to miss. $8.00 ADMISSION. Buy tickets here!
- 12:00 - Music with Martin Swinger
- 12:35 - Hula Hoop w/ Nikki Hunt
- 1:05 - Magic w/ Conjuring Carroll
- 1:35 - Central Maine Twirling Corps
- 2:05 - Mad Science
- 2:35 - Central Maine Twirling Corps
- 3:05 - Hula Hoop w/ Nikki Hunt
- 3:35 - Mad Science
- 4:05 - Magic w/ Conjuring Carroll
- 4:35 - Music with Matt Loosigian
- NO REFUNDS
- Aero Air Park
- Alfond Youth Center
- Assistance Plus
- Catholic Charities Childrens Services
- Children's Center Early Intervention & Family Support
- Edward Jones
- Everything Kids
- Fisher Agencies
- Friends of the Cobbossee Watershed
- Girl Scouts of Maine
- GoZone Fitness
- KV YMCA
- Mad Science
- Pampered Chef/Hannah
- Pony Xpress Amusements
- Smitty's Cinema
- The Fun Park
- Winter Kids
If you would like to purchase a booth, contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-623-4735.