Moose Morning Show Taste Test of New Lay’s Flavored Chips
Lay's Tastes of America campaign is underway and we are all on board.
Iris, our summer intern, joined me for a little blind taste test to see if we could match the flavor of the chips.
Lay's has released regional flavors that are available through September 23. We were lucky enough to grab, and try, all of the flavors.
- Cajun Spice (Central Gulf): Prominently featured across beloved dishes like Jambalaya and Blackened Cajun Chicken, this Gulf Coast iconic flavor includes a mix of garlic, paprika, onion and oregano.
- Chile Con Queso (Texoma, Mountain, SoCal): Inspired by a Southwest favorite, this flavor infuses the legendary Tex-Mex taste of velvety cheddar queso with a dash of spice.
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice (Mid-Atlantic): Inspired by crab shacks along the Atlantic, this flavor is a taste of the Bay with custom-blended spices ready to savor.
- Deep Dish Pizza (Heartland & Mid-America): A taste of the iconic stuffed deep-dish pizza inspired by the famous Giordano's pizza recipe.
- Fried Pickles with Ranch (Midwest): A deep-fried favorite at Midwest state fairs, you can't pass up the opportunity to try this fair food fav.
- New England Lobster Roll (Northeast): Inspired by the lobster shacks of the Northeast, fans can now get the flavor of fresh lobster served on a buttery grilled roll.
- Pimento Cheese (Southeast): Inspired by Sunday socials and Southern charm, this flavor is a taste of creamy sharp cheddar with a hint of cayenne pepper.
- Thai Sweet Chili (Pacific Northwest): The food truck scene of the Pacific Northwest inspired this flavor, boasting the delicious blend of sweet chili sauce with a hint of heat./li>
If you want to get all eight flavors without driving across country, a variety pack with the full collection is going to be made available Lays.com.