- Susan Sarandon was once pawed by a director and it “was not successful — for either of us.” Whether that means she didn’t get the part or he just didn’t enjoy the whole experience is anyone’s guess. [The Superficial]
- Sorry, Kim. When even Florida doesn’t want you, you know you’ve hit rock-bottom. [IDLYITW]
- NBC canceled Dane Cook‘s sitcom before it even premiered, and it’s so ashamed of the four episodes already in the can that it won’t show those either. And this is why the cable channels clean up at the Emmys. [ScreenCrush]
- Brad Pitt is Chanel No. 5′s first male spokesman, and his commercial may very well give you a wicked case of the munchies. [Dlisted]
- Ladies, if you’re plucking your eyebrows to thin drag-queen lines, stop doing that. And if they won’t grow back, it’s okay. For eight large, you can have Megan Fox‘s brows instead. [Gawker]
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Moose Valuable Listener Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your original account information.