Townsquare Media Virtual Job Fair 2017 – presented by T-Mobile
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
Welcome to the Un-carrier®. We’re the team revolutionizing wireless for millions of customers and #WeWontStop! T-Mobile® is doing something the other carriers can’t. We’re bringing together a team of experts to send the wireless experience off the charts for each and every one of our customers. And you’re invited to join the revolution as we become Famous for Care.. Our Oakland call center is hiring Associate Experts!
.Bring your smarts, individualism and your passion to the coolest role in customer service today – hands down! We’re building a Team of Experts that do more for our customers than ever before. Our Team of Experts is about making our customers happy; providing exceptional service so they stay longer, buy more and have the most efficient experience possible. We’ll count on you to deliver this Un-carrier experience!
Your career with us will begin as an Associate Expert and after proving your skills, you’ll have opportunities to promote into Account or Tech Expert roles or even a Sr. Expert role! We want T-Mobile to be your career destination. We will assist in developing you for your future career goals as every day you’ll work toward developing yourself and others in our team learning environment.
Okay, wait, we know what you’re thinking: how do I become an expert if I’m just joining T-Mobile? Great question. Here’s the deal: if you’ve got real potential, we’re willing to show you the ropes and help you become the expert you were meant to be.
Here’s what we’ll count on you to do:
- Make customers happy – we are all about the customer experience and building relationships by listening to our customer pain points, owning their challenging issues, and answering their questions with the authority to resolve them yourself. We rely on each team member for help, decision making, and knowledge to determine the best outcomes for our customers.
- Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and our excitement for our customers to life in every call. We personalize every interaction and do whatever is needed to take care of our customers so that we turn them into lifetime T-Mobile fans.
- Helping them buy more – we help our customers purchase the right Un-carrier products and services that align to their lifestyle and mobile technology needs.
- Create an efficient experience – You’ll have a customer base assigned to you that you’ll get to know personally and be able to resolve their issues during the first interaction. We get it right the first time.
Serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Making wireless better is what we love to do and we have fun doing it!
What we’re looking for in an Expert:
- You have a High School diploma or GED
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- You have a general interest in mobile devices and/or technology
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and weekends
- Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
- Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
Come on. You know this is the challenge you’ve been looking for. Take the plunge and apply today. We offer incredible benefits, competitive pay and bonuses, and the chance to build a career that you can take in any direction you want to go! Let’s do this already!
Every day, we choreograph the infinite movements of fresh food and consumer goods across the United States and Canada, as one of North America’s leading distributors and marketers to the convenience retail industry. Established over 125 years ago, with approximately $11 billion annually in sales and 30 divisions across the United States and Canada, Core-Mark supplies over 37,500 customer locations who rely on us to satisfy their needs for food and non-food products. Why Core-Mark? Because our service-focused approach and innovative marketing programs give our customers the help and confidence they need to succeed in a competitive business.
We are seeking a goal-oriented, driven individual to join our Warehouse team. The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude who takes pride in delivering accurate results to our Customers.
Sunday – Thursday 2pm to Finish (Typically between 8 hr. to 10hr. nights)
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour (performance based pay)
- Ability to safely and effectively operate necessary equipment to pick orders.
- Maintain movement of product accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a high level of inventory integrity by adhering to system disciplines
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in regards to housekeeping and safety in all areas of the warehouse and its equipment (i.e. balers, aisles, racking, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to meet productivity standards
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend and climb
- Ability to lift, carry and position product weighting up to 50 lbs using proper lifting technique
- Exposure to continuous noise and potential extremes in temperature
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
ABOUT CORE-MARK (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Established over 125 years ago, Core-Mark is a Fortune 400 company that continues to grow, with approximately $11 billion in sales, 30 divisions and 37,500 customer locations across the United States and Canada. Core-Mark is a leading distributor of fresh food and consumer packaged goods to the convenience retail industry. Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions; and is recognized as one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions.
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere. We provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) or RRSP with employer matching and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, voluntary benefits (US only), and opportunity for career advancement.
The purpose of the Day Warehouse Equipment Operator position is to safely and efficiently move and track all inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse. This includes, but is not limited to, offloading, put away, stocking, selecting, and replenishment of product to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark New England customers with superior service and quality.
Pay Rate: $12.00 base rate. Additional money based on equipment and warehouse experience.
- Using the appropriate equipment, ensure that safe and efficient movement and tracking of any inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
• Maintain movement, accuracy, and efficiency of product.
• Maintain inventory integrity by adhering to system discipline at all times.
• Communicate any pre-trip check issues, safety incidents, and injuries immediately to a member of management.
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail with regard to housekeeping by ensuring that proper attention is given to all areas, including, but not limited to, balers, aisles, racking, floors, door pits, and other areas as assigned.
• Perform end of shift tasks, such as; but not limited to, maintaining cardboard, white pallet and chep pallet trailers, charging power equipment and verifying completed work (unresolved pallet tags).
• Ensure that consistent practices are followed.
• Perform others duties as assigned.
- Must have equipment operator experience (i.e. Forklift, Reach Lift, Walkie Rider, etc.)
• High School diploma or equivalent and warehouse experience preferred but not required.
• Computer knowledge with basic familiarity of warehouse database systems
• Requires one to have excellent attendance and to meet productivity standards to ensure customer orders are prepped for delivery in a timely manner.
• Commitment to quality.
• Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend, and climb.
• Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively and ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Regular and sustained periods of physical exertion requiring ability to lift, carry and position objects weighing up to 50 lbs using proper body mechanics.
• May require the ability to operate and be certified on various pieces of powered industrial trucks.
• Continuous walking, standing, bending, and climbing.
• Work is performed in a warehouse environment with exposure to noise and potential extremes in temperature.
Learn more about our career opportunities:
Want fresh? Count on us.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Calling all Class A drivers! NRF offers a 4-day work week, competitive salary, vacation, holiday and paid sick time, health insurance, disability, prescription card and dental. Openings are full time with benefits and pay is dependent upon experience. If you have the ability to do physically demanding work and want to work with a stable company, NRF is the place to go! Call NRF’s HR department at 430-2839.