Every day, we choreograph the infinite movements of fresh food and consumer goods across the United States and Canada, as one of North America’s leading distributors and marketers to the convenience retail industry. Established over 125 years ago, with approximately $11 billion annually in sales and 30 divisions across the United States and Canada, Core-Mark supplies over 37,500 customer locations who rely on us to satisfy their needs for food and non-food products. Why Core-Mark? Because our service-focused approach and innovative marketing programs give our customers the help and confidence they need to succeed in a competitive business.
We are seeking a goal-oriented, driven individual to join our Warehouse team. The successful applicant will have a “can do” attitude who takes pride in delivering accurate results to our Customers.
Sunday - Thursday 2pm to Finish (Typically between 8 hr. to 10hr. nights)
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour (performance based pay)
- Ability to safely and effectively operate necessary equipment to pick orders.
- Maintain movement of product accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a high level of inventory integrity by adhering to system disciplines
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail in regards to housekeeping and safety in all areas of the warehouse and its equipment (i.e. balers, aisles, racking, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to meet productivity standards
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend and climb
- Ability to lift, carry and position product weighting up to 50 lbs using proper lifting technique
- Exposure to continuous noise and potential extremes in temperature
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
ABOUT CORE-MARK (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Established over 125 years ago, Core-Mark is a Fortune 400 company that continues to grow, with approximately $11 billion in sales, 30 divisions and 37,500 customer locations across the United States and Canada. Core-Mark is a leading distributor of fresh food and consumer packaged goods to the convenience retail industry. Core-Mark offers a full range of products, marketing programs and technology solutions; and is recognized as one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions.
Our company culture provides a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere. We provide excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) or RRSP with employer matching and immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, voluntary benefits (US only), and opportunity for career advancement.
The purpose of the Day Warehouse Equipment Operator position is to safely and efficiently move and track all inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse. This includes, but is not limited to, offloading, put away, stocking, selecting, and replenishment of product to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark New England customers with superior service and quality.
Pay Rate: $12.00 base rate. Additional money based on equipment and warehouse experience.
- Using the appropriate equipment, ensure that safe and efficient movement and tracking of any inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
• Maintain movement, accuracy, and efficiency of product.
• Maintain inventory integrity by adhering to system discipline at all times.
• Communicate any pre-trip check issues, safety incidents, and injuries immediately to a member of management.
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail with regard to housekeeping by ensuring that proper attention is given to all areas, including, but not limited to, balers, aisles, racking, floors, door pits, and other areas as assigned.
• Perform end of shift tasks, such as; but not limited to, maintaining cardboard, white pallet and chep pallet trailers, charging power equipment and verifying completed work (unresolved pallet tags).
• Ensure that consistent practices are followed.
• Perform others duties as assigned.
- Must have equipment operator experience (i.e. Forklift, Reach Lift, Walkie Rider, etc.)
• High School diploma or equivalent and warehouse experience preferred but not required.
• Computer knowledge with basic familiarity of warehouse database systems
• Requires one to have excellent attendance and to meet productivity standards to ensure customer orders are prepped for delivery in a timely manner.
• Commitment to quality.
• Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ability to continuously walk, stand, bend, and climb.
• Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively and ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Regular and sustained periods of physical exertion requiring ability to lift, carry and position objects weighing up to 50 lbs using proper body mechanics.
• May require the ability to operate and be certified on various pieces of powered industrial trucks.
• Continuous walking, standing, bending, and climbing.
• Work is performed in a warehouse environment with exposure to noise and potential extremes in temperature.
Learn more about our career opportunities:
Want fresh? Count on us.
At Core-Mark, we celebrate difference and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services and our community. Core-Mark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Calling all Class A drivers! NRF offers a 4-day work week, competitive salary, vacation, holiday and paid sick time, health insurance, disability, prescription card and dental. Openings are full time with benefits and pay is dependent upon experience. If you have the ability to do physically demanding work and want to work with a stable company, NRF is the place to go! Call NRF’s HR department at 430-2839.