Careful! That Lime May Be Poisonous!
If you're one who likes to squeeze a little fresh lime into your Corona bottle or your margarita glass, be careful! If you have an allergy called phytophotodermatitis (which you may be unaware of), things could get nasty!
There's a new report out there which says if you have this allergy and you squeeze lime juice onto your skin, when the sun hit's it, you will break out in a rash similar to poison ivy! If you get this kind of rash, see a doc and she'll give you something to take care of the rash in a few days otherwise, it could take a few weeks to fade.