Fire at Red Robin in Augusta (04/26/15) Just After Closing – Nobody Hurt
There was a relatively small fire at the Red Robin in Augusta on April 26 just after the restaurant closed.
The good news is because the restaurant was closed, nobody was hurt nor was anyone even inside.
The fire was caused by what is believed to be hot smoldering grease that was caught up in the duct work above the stove.
Firefighters put out the blaze quickly and saved the majority of the kitchen.
Red Robin will be closed until the repairs are made and the restaurant passes inspection. The repairs are estimated at $25,000.