Several Arrested on Various Charges Following Drug Bust in Lewiston, Maine
According to an article published by WGME 13, several arrests were made and drugs were seized following a drug investigation in Lewiston, Maine.
The news station is reporting that law enforcement searched a home on Wednesday at 149 College Street where there were reportedly 17 people living inside the single-family unit.
Police told news sources that some of the people inside the home attempted to flee the property when police showed up, though they were still able to take 8 of the residents into custody.
Following the arrests and a search of the home, police were also able to remove about an ounce of fentanyl from the house. Following the seizure, all 8 suspects were transported by police to the Androscoggin County Jail.
The 8 people were all charged with various crimes and are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
WGME and the Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office went on to report about the arrests made,
- Jasmine Neill, 27, of Freeport, was charged with refusing to submit to arrest.
- Stephanie Hallmon, 45, of Lewiston was charged with unlawful possession of schedule drugs.
- Mohamud Nassib, 27, of Lewiston was charged with refusing to submit to arrest and violation of conditions of release.
- James Roseney, 40, of Lewiston was charged with refusing to submit to arrest, four warrants for probation revocation, unlawful possession of fentanyl powder, and failure to appear.
- Keosha Craig-Pontoo, 32, of Lewiston was charged with unlawful possession of drugs.
- Ali Ali, 35, of Lewiston was charged with failure to appear for criminal trespass.
- Ashley Langlois, 35, of Lewiston was charged with failure to appear for theft.
- Fritz Blanchard, 38, of Lewiston was charged with failure to comply with sex offender registry and violation of conditions of release.