Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 2

Heather, Makenzie, Quinten from Gardiner Area High School's 'Peter Pan'
Heather, Makenzie, Quinten from Gardiner Area High School's 'Peter Pan'

Gardiner Area High School Presents ‘Peter Pan’

Get ready for a wonderful trip to Neverland with Gardiner Area High School. The very talented drama program presents, 'Peter Pan!'

Read More

Google Earth
Google Earth

Google Earth Has A New Time Waster For You: Timelapse

If like me, you've wasted hours and hours playing around on Google Earth, you are REALLY gonna' love this!  Thanks to Google Earth Timelapse you can now see how your town has changed over the last 30 years.

Read More

Category: Community, Offbeat
90 years

Colonial Theatre Youth Troupe Looking for Local Kids 8-12 Years Old To Participate In Art, Song And Dance Classes

Growing up in Augusta, the Colonial Theater was a constant hangout and like most locals, I am excited to see the progress being made on this old building...

Read More

scam

‘Secret Sister’ Gift Exchange Is Illegal – Proceed With Caution!

Secret Sister Gift Exchange has been gracing my Facebook newsfeed for the last week or two.  Seems like a genuinely sweet and enchanting idea.  The concept is to receive 36 gifts from 'Secret Sisters' in exchange for 1 gift with a $10 value.  Who doesn't like a little surprise to put them in the Holiday spirit?

Read More

Jenny Kingsbury, Mac Dickson, Hazel Mitchell, Wendy Brotherlin
Jenny Kingsbury, Mac Dickson, Hazel Mitchell, Wendy Brotherlin

Meet Local Authors + Support Manchester Elementary

The Manchester Elementary School Barnes & Noble Book Fair is Thursday (Dec. 1) at the Marketplace at Augusta.

Read More

Facebook/Central Maine Botanical Garden
Facebook/Central Maine Botanical Garden

Four Great Spots In Central Maine To See Some Magical Christmas Light Displays

It is Thanksgiving week, meaning Christmas season is just about here.

Growing up in the Mayfair neighborhood of Augusta, I was always excited about this time of year...

Read More

Getty Images

Augusta Celebrates ‘River of Trees’ Christmas Tree Raffle

River of Trees is Augusta's first-ever Christmas Tree Raffle. Taking place at the former Stacy's in Downtown Augusta

Read More

thanksgiving

Free Thanksgiving Dinners in Central Maine

A Thanksgiving dinner will be available this Thursday (Nov. 24) at St. Francis Xavier Church, Route 133, Winthrop, 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.

Read More

Breaking News Screen
creisinger

Farmingdale Man Killed In Motorcycle Crash

A Farmingdale man, who was riding in a procession that was in honor of Antonio Balcer, who was killed along with his wife, Alice Balcer, died Staurday when his bike crashed on Route 27 in Pittston...

Read More

Category: Community, Local News
Mac Dickson with cast members from Messalonskee's 'Cinderella'
Mac Dickson with cast members from Messalonskee's 'Cinderella'

Messalonskee Students Perform Songs from ‘Cinderella’ on 92 Moose [VIDEO]

I am always amazed by the quality of all the local talent we have in central Maine. I was blow away from 4 Messalonskee students today on the Moose Morning Show.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Moose Valuable Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Moose Valuable Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.