Contact Us
Community

Community

Fiona and Jon
The lovely Fiona (Kristen Thomas) with Jon (the ogre)

Shrek at the Waterville Opera House This Weekend + More [Audio]

Okay...my week is done made. I was serenaded, personally, by the lovely Fiona (Shrek's love interest). I, like Shrek, am a nasty ogre. You NEED to see this show...on stage for 2 weekends at the Waterville Opera House. Listen as we talk with Dick Dyer about upcoming events and Kristen Thomas (Fiona) about Shrek...

Read More

Renee and Lexi and Flat Stan the man

Renee & Stanley Making A New Friend, Lexi Ross!

Who knew this Flat Stanley project would turn out to be THIS fun.  I was at the State of Maine Sportsman Show recently. I was there with Friends of Maine BOW. BOW stands for Becoming An Outdoors Woman.

Read More

Successful deer hunt
Successful deer hunt (Brittany Humphrey)

Maine’s First Ever ‘Miss Maine Sportsman,’ Brittany Humphrey, Gets Crowned Sunday at the Maine Sportsman’s Show in Augusta

When it comes to outdoor sports, Britt Humphrey of New Gloucester epitomizes everything an outdoor woman in the state of Maine is! She loves to hunt deer, moose, grouse and turkey. She enjoys fishing. She's good at everything she does. She is also Maine's FIRST Miss Maine Sportsman, as voted on by attendees of the Maine Sportsman's Show at the Augusta Civic Center last weekend! The contest was put on by The Maine Sportsman magazine and was the brainchild of another Brittany, Brittany McLaughlin.

Read More

Peter Macdiarmid, Getty Images
Peter Macdiarmid, Getty Images

Maine Has 25 Rotaries & Round-a-bouts! For Me it’s a Total Love-Hate Relationship

As was reading about the plans moving forward for a round-a-bout on Rt. 126 in West Gardiner with the off ramp of the Turnpike and the entrance of the service plaza, I learned Maine has 25 round-a-bouts and rotaries. Or as I like to call them 'Circles of Death'.

Read More

ice-out-plunge

‘Ice Out Plunge’ in Winthrop to Benefit Special Olympics Maine, Saturday, April 5 [AUDIO]

We love supporting Special Olympics Maine and the Maine Law Enforcement Torch Run every year on the Moose during our annual 'Request-a-thon.' Through the years, with your help, we have raised tens of thousands of dollars. Now, we get to help out with a brand new exciting event. It's the very first 'Ice Out Plunge.' Join us Saturday, April 5 at Winthrop Town Beach, Maranacook Lake.

Read More

Pool, Getty Images
Pool, Getty Images

Sunday Morning Issues: Domestic Violence & The Workplace

On Sunday mornings this year we have been talking a lot about domestic violence in our communities and resources. This month we are talking about a subject that I never really thought about domestic violence and the work place.

Read More

T.A.Y.L.O.R Foundation, facebook
T.A.Y.L.O.R Foundation, facebook

Wrestling Goes Pink for the T.A.Y.L.O.R. Foundation

The Pine Tree Wrestling League Championships will be be held Saturday, March 29 at Cony High School in Augusta. This year the Winslow wrestling team is encouraging everybody to go pink!

Read More

Sabian (Circulated Facebook pic)
Sabian (Circulated Facebook pic)

UPDATE: Missing 15-Year-Old Waterville Girl Returns Home

UPDATE: According to a post on Facebook from her mother, Sabian has returned home!

Her name is Sabian and she's fifteen. According to the Waterville Police Department, she is listed as missing in the state database since yesterday.

Read More

Dancing with the Realtors, Deb and Ally
Dancing with the Realtors, Deb and Ally

‘Dancing with the Realtors’ on Friday to Raise Money for Habitat for Humanity [Audio]

I am honored to have been asked to co-host the 4th annuals Dancing with the Realtors (FACEBOOK) this year with Catherine Kessler! This is going to be a lot of fun and there are still tickets available! Get all the information about the event in the chat below and join us on Friday. To get tickets, you can call Deb at 485-4908 or Ally at 649-6826. Proceeds benefit Habitat for Humanity.

Read More

Carol and Roger Pomerleau
Carol and Roger Pomerleau

Boy Scouts Present Roger Pomerleau of Augusta with Citizen Award, Jon James Hosts [UPDATE]

I can't even begin to tell you what an honor it was to emcee this event that saw my friend and business partner, Roger Pomerleau, receive the much deserved award (Augusta Area Citizen Award) from The Pine Tree Council of the Boy Scouts. During the course of the evening, donation cards were handed out to those in attendance so they could make a donation to the scouts if they felt so led. Well, they must have felt something because in just that short time, more than $21, 000 was raised for the Pine Tree Council of the Boy Scouts!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!