Contact Us
Community

Community

Brandi Simons, Getty Images
Brandi Simons, Getty Images

Be Ready, Prepare for Possible Power Outages this Weekend

We're expecting an extended period of mixed precipitation throughout the weekend and with the temperatures below freezing we will likely be hit with extensive power outages.

Read More

https://www.facebook.com/TheMainePlate
https://www.facebook.com/TheMainePlate

Have Fun with ‘The Maine Plate: Games & Puzzles’ Book [AUDIO]

Looking for a unique stocking stuffer? How about a book featuring Maine vanity license plates. It's called 'The Maine Plate: Games & Puzzles Book' by local author, Holly Sherburne.

Read More

ChristmasTree

Domestic Violence Has No Place At The Holidays Or Any Day

I always like talking to the folks from the Family Violence Project. For one thing, I learn a lot. But there is so much positive that comes from them. The positive steps in the right direction and the resources the FVP provides the Central Maine area. Here is what I learned about domestic violence and the holidays.

Read More

Sarah at Mahala's
Sarah with Jon's feet

Jon James to the World: Ugly Feet Need Love, Too…Thank You Mahala’s

Okay, so I go to Mahala's Day Spa at the Oakes and Parkhurst Mall on Western Avenue in Manchester. Sarah Allory is standing by a foot bath full of hot water waiting for me. I think I may have squealed with delight. Sorry. TMI....

Read More

Joelle Morris
Joelle Morris, mezzo soprano, performing Friday night at 7 in Waterville

Joëlle Morris to Perform Christmas Tunes in English and French Friday in Waterville [Audio]

Her voice is, simply, angelic. Joëlle Morris, who has lived equally in both the U.S. and France (she now lives in central Maine), is gearing up for a Christmas show, C'est Noël, Friday night at 7 at the Waterville Opera House. She'll be accompanied by pianist, Bridget Convey....

Read More

Thomas Langer ,Getty Images
Thomas Langer ,Getty Images

Augusta Warming Center Open For The Winter Season

You may have noticed, it has been really cold the last few days. So, the timing of the Augusta Community Warming Center now being open, is perfect. The center in downtown Augusta is open for individuals and families daily 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Yes, they are open seven days a week, so people can get out of the cold or enjoy some company during the winter season or both!

Read More

Ayla

Two Years Since Ayla Reynolds Went Missing

It has been two years in Ayla Reynolds went missing. The Maine State Police have done 20 searches and are still working the case, but no arrests have been made. Police say someone knows what happened to the child, but no one is telling. Two years! And no one in the house that night has given up the secret.

Read More

Rockland Maine Street website
Rockland Maine Street website

Vote For Rockland’s Lobster Trap Tree as Travel Channel’s Most Bizarre Christmas Tree

Beautiful Rockland is going for a unique tree, a Christmas Tree constructed from lobster traps.  It is about 35 feet high and has a bright red lobster on top.  You have a chance to help Rockland’s Lobster Trap Tree win a vote on bizarre Christmas trees. Click HERE to vote for the Rockland’s Lobster Trap Tree. 

Read More

http://operahouse.org
http://operahouse.org

‘The Nutcraker’ at the Waterville Opera House [AUDIO]

The Bossov Ballet Theatre and the Waterville Opera House present 'The Nutcracker' Dec. 13 & 14 at 7:00 p.m. and Dec. 14 & 15 at 2:00 p.m.

Read More

Maine Dairy and Nutrition Council
Ellen and Kelly with Renee

Thanks to Two Lovely College Women, Jon Likes Yogurt! [Audio]

I never cared for yogurt before this morning but, after two young women, Ellen and Kelly, stopped in with some (mixed into a delightful concoction), I LOVE it!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on 92 Moose quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!