Weed Be Gone: MMS ‘Knucklehead of the Day’ Award
Join the Moose Morning Show every weekday morning, just before 6am, we hand out our 'Knucklehead of the Day' award.
Today's KOD goes to a Springfield, Ohio homeowner who was having a hard time dealing with trying to kill troublesome weeds. What was his solution? And he accidentally burned down his garage. Firefighters were called to the home around 4:00 a.m.
Fire officials estimate the loss at between $10,000 and $15,000. Considering this happened at 4:00 a.m. My guess is alcohol was involved.
More in the video!