UPDATE: Jan 15-The State Fire Marshal's office said that a problem with propane caused yesterday’s house explosion and fire in Union. Fire Investigators say two portable propane heaters had been installed in the house during renovations and a problem with either the heaters or the gas line caused a buildup of propane inside the building that ignited. The two story farmhouse was leveled. The occupants of the house had been staying elsewhere because of the renovations, according to Maine Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland
If you love magic and mentalism, you're going to love this world class show at Cony High in the auditorium on Saturday night (5/3) at 7pm. $15 will buy a seat. Tix at several credit unions including KVFCU on West River Road. Listen to the interview for details on this awesome ending hunger/project graduation benefit!
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Moose Valuable Listener Club
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://92moose.fm using your original account information.