New England Comedian Juston McKinney Verbally Attacked Over Halloween Candy
Juston McKinney is performing live at Aura in Portland, Maine
At the time of this writing, which is about Noon time on Friday, November 12, 2021, local comedian Juston McKinney is slated to perform tonight at Aura in Portland. In order to hype up the show, Juston called into the station and talked not only about what we can expect during the show tonight (and throughout the rest of his tour dates as well), but also covered a ton of different topics, including:
- What it was like performing virtual shows during the pandemic
- What it can be like performing live shows in venues where masks are mandated
- Being a former Maine sheriff for 7 years
- Once calling the fire department because he smelled smoke in his house and they showed up in a pickup truck with zero equipment
- Working with Kevin James in multiple movies
- His relationship with Kevin and other comedians like Adam Sandler, who are in the Grown Ups/Grown Ups 2 crew
- What made him leave Los Angeles to move back to New Hampshire
- Offending someone over Halloween candy
- The corny joke that landed Juston his name
You can listen to the entire, unedited interview with Juston below!
And as a bonus, check out the joke political ad he posted on his Facebook about Halloween candy that actually offended someone and caused them to talk negatively about Juston!
Juston may be from NH, but see where these celebrities went to school in Maine
And being from NH, Juston definitely knows these 10 things every person from the Granite State knows
If you are not familiar with beautiful New Hampshire, here are a few things that every person who is from here knows.