A ‘Throwback Thursday’ Survey Like From The MySpace Days
1. Last beverage:
2. Last phone call:
I called home before leaving work to say I'm on my way.
3. Last song you listened to:
Selfie – The Chainsmokers.
4. Last time you cried:
When I was told Vikki had to go into the hospital for a few days.
5. Have you dated someone twice:
Yes, actually my wife. Second time was a charm.
6. Have you ever been cheated on:
Not that I am aware of.
7. Kissed someone & regretted it:
8. Have you lost someone special:
Yes, a few family members have passed away.
9. What are your three favorite colors:
Purple, red and blue.
10. Met someone who changed you in the past month:
I don’t wear diapers.
11. Kissed anyone on your friends list:
12. How many kids do you want:
The three we have are great!
13. Do you want any pets:
The two cats we have are awesome.
14. Do you want to change your name:
15. What did you do for your last birthday:
Work, eat sleep and had cake.
16. What time did you wake up today:
I woke up at 6:55 am.
17. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
Income tax refund.
18. Last time you saw your mother:
August 2013 but I’ll see her in May of this year.
19. Most visited webpage:
www.92moose.fm or Facebook.
Nicholas, Nicole, Nicki, Nicola, those are all “nick” names.
21. Relationship status:
22. Zodiac sign:
23. Male or female:
Should I check? Yes I’m a boy.
5’ foot 9”.
25. Do you have a crush on someone:
Just my wife and Katy Perry.
The sound of my voice.
28. Strong or Weak:
Not the most muscular but strong willed.
29. First surgery:
30. First best friend:
I had a few, not fair to single one out.
31. First sport you joined:
Basketball or Soccer.
32. First vacation:
California, 1979 or maybe PEI a year before that? It was years ago.
33. First school:
34. First pair of trainers:
What is this British? I don’t know, Woolco brand.
WHICH IS BETTER
35. Lips or eyes:
36. Hugs or kisses:
From whom? I’d say kisses from the wife, hugs from friends.
37. Shorter or taller:
38. Older or younger:
My wife is five years younger than me but I've date people older.
39. Romantic or spontaneous:
I’m not romantic, so I’ll take spontaneous.
40. Sensitive or loud:
41. Hook-up or relationship:
42. Shy or outgoing:
HAVE YOU EVER
43. Kissed a stranger:
Funny story here. I was sitting on my front porch at about 17 years old (1989) and a girl walked by the house and we just started making out. It was weird. I didn’t and still don’t know her.
44. Gotten a speeding ticket:
Yes, four in my life.
45. Lost glasses/contacts:
Don’t wear glasses or need contacts.
46. Sex on first date:
Next question please.
47. Broken someone's heart:
48. Been arrested:
49. Have you turned someone down:
I’m sure I have in a bar in my 20s, I just don’t remember.
50. Fallen for a friend:
When I was younger.
51. Moved out of town:
I’ve lived in Halifax and Saint John, Canada and here in Maine, Bangor, Augusta, Portland and Auburn.
Or luck, either one, I’ll take it.
53. Love at first sight:
I believe you get hit with, “yes they’re the one for me.”
Songs by Warrant and Bryan Adams.
55. Santa Claus:
I AM SANTA CLAUS!
56. Kiss on the first date:
California, Anaheim, LA?
Sure, I see myself in the mirror.
59. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:
Back in 1998. Not my proudest moment.
60. Been in love with someone you couldn't be with?:
Not since 1998.
61. Ever cheated on somebody:
I learned my lesson but ended up with the one I love.
62. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
63. Are you afraid of falling in love:
I’m afraid of falling off of balconies but not love.
64. Was your last relationship a mistake?
No, relationships are learning experiences and were right for their time.
65. Do you miss your last relationship?
No, I found my forever.
66. Who did you last say “i love you” to?
To Lynn, or maybe one of my kids over the phone back at work.
67. Have you ever been depressed?
Not clinically but sometimes I'm down. It never lasts though.
68. Are you insecure?
At some aspects of life.
69. How do you want to die?
Painlessly at 150 years old. What kind of morbid question is that?
70. Do you bite your nails?
No. That's too many germs.
71. When was your last physical fight?
In 5th or 6th grade.
72. Do you have an attitude?
I usually a good one. I can get cranky though.
73. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Normally have rotini or bowtie pasta.
74. Do you tan a lot?
I don't go out of my way to tan but if one catches me I'm cool with that too.
75. Ever eaten food in a car while someone or you are driving?
McDonald's cheeseburgers are great.
76. Ever made out in a bathroom?
In my own bathroom or at a party when I was younger, but I don't believe I have in a public restroom.
77. Would you take any of your exes back?
78. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No, why? I'd probably make the same decisions.
79. What are your plans for this weekend?
A big fat lovely amount of nothing important.
80. Do you type fast?
Not if you want to be able to read it.
81. Can you spell well?
I'm alright. Spell check over the years has made me lazy.
82: What are you craving right now?
A big thick doughy pizza and chips.
83. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes. Squeezing the horse's ribs while riding is an experience if you've never ridden.
84. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes and have at three different times.
85. What’s irritating you right now?
The constant cold outside and oil consumption.
86. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
87. Does somebody love you?
I hope so or she's wasted many years with me.
88. Have you ever changed clothes in a car?
Yes and on a time or two quickly.
89. Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
Despise milk as a drink. Coffee, juice, water or soda for me.
90. Do you have trust issues?
Not now, but a bit when I was younger.
91. Longest relationship?
Lynn, 16 years and going.
92: Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I’m guessing not as she's married with a child or maybe two.
93. Have you ever walked outside in your PJs?
Yes and I have gone shopping in them as well.
94. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I don't believe we're controlled.
95. Did you have dream last night?
Not last night, at least not one that I remember.
96. Have you ever been out of state?
97. Do you play the Wii?
On occasion; haven't in awhile. It's mostly used now for Netflix.
98. Do you like Chinese food?
99. Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends on where I am. Not in my house.
100. Is cheating ever okay?
101. What year has been your best?
Too hard to judge. 1999, 2000, 2002, 2011 are all up there.
102. Do you believe in true love?
Love is an attachment that grows. So yes, true love exists.
103. Favorite weather?
Easy answer, sunshine and 80 degrees.
104. Do you like the snow?
105. Do you like the outside?
It depends on the weather and environment.
106. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends how she says it.
107. Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
Yes. Sore jaw!
108. What makes you happy?
Seeing other people happy.
109. Ever been to Alaska?
No but I would to visit in the height of summer.
110. Ever been to Hawaii?
No, but I would love to visit in the winter.
111. Do you watch the news?
Yes, the local news at 11 and national news channels if there is a huge story.
112. Do you love MTV?
Not since 1997
113. Do you like subway?
Sing it, 5 dollar foot long. Yes.
114 Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No, I do daily, okay maybe most days.
115. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Just just be flattered.
116. Why did you decide to do this quiz?
Do we get a mark or a grade? Isn't this a survey? I guess to share my thoughts.
117. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
I’ve changed aisles at the store for that reason before.
118. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes. Why act unlike yourself. You meant the word "friend" as really a friend, right?
119. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
120. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Lynn probably or maybe my mother.
121. Ever bought condoms?
Yes and I've bought feminine products too. Not much embarrasses me.
122. Ever gotten pregnant?
I've been 4 months along for years now.
123. Have you ever slipped on ice?
Yes, about a week ago.
124 Have you ever missed the bus?
Never took a school bus to school, always walked.
125. Have you left the house without money?
That’s pretty much daily.
126. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Smoked way too many over the years.
127. Have you ever smoked a cigar?
I have a few times.
128. Did you ever drink alcohol?
Like a fish in my early 20s, not so much today.
129. Did you ever watch “The Breakfast Club”?
Probably 50 times
130. Have you ever been overweight?
Yes I am. Women love men with curves, or that's what I tell myself.
131. Ever been to a wedding?
Yes, at one point I counted like 20, probably a few more since.
132. Ever been in a wedding?
I have only been in my own wedding unless you count being the DJ.
133. Have you ever been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
134. Did you ever watch TV for 5 hours straight?
I'm sure I have.
135. Ever kissed in the rain?
Yes. Not as romantic as it seems.
136. Did you ever shower with someone else?
Yes to conserve water, at least that’s my excuse here..
137. Did you ever fail a driver’s test?
The written part when I was 16 years old.
138. Ever been outside your home country?
You mean the US? Yeah, Canada and France (sort of)
139. Ever been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
Oh yes. Where are the rest areas when you need to go pee?
140. Ever been to a professional sports game?
Red Sox and Patriots.
141. Have you ever broken a bone?
No. I'm invincible.
142. Did you ever win a trophy in your life?
Yes, Employee of the month/s and year for 2008.
143. Ever get engaged?
Yes, twice and it worked out the second time.
144. Have you ever been on a diet?
145. Have you ever been on TV?
I have once in a while if the news cameras and I'm at the same place.
146. Ever ridden in a taxi?
Yes back in Halifax. I used them often.
147. Ever been to prom?
Yes. I took Bobbi Hibbits.
148. Ever stayed up for 24 hours or more?
Yes, my record is about 41 hours.
149 Have you ever been to a concert?
I’ve been to a few. Including Toby Keith, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Goo Goo Dolls, NKOTB and 3 Doors Down.
150. Have you ever had a crush on someone at work?
I've gone out with a few co-workers over the years. I married one as well. So yes I have.
151. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Thankfully I have never been in a serious one.
152. Ever had braces?
Yes. I was 13 years old.
153. Did you ever learn another language?
154. Do you wear make-up?
155. Did you ever have your wisdom teeth taken out?
No. My mouth is still a wealth of knowledge.
156. Did you ever kiss someone a different race than yourself?
157. Ever dyed your hair?
Yes. I have dyed my hair twice, once with peroxide when I was 16 and again using a box color back in 2004, maybe?
158. Did you ever wear someone else’s clothes?
Yes as teens we traded jackets. I’m a size 16. Did I just admit that?
159. Ever ridden in an ambulance?
160. Ever ridden in a helicopter?
161. Ever caught the stove on fire?
Yes when I was 2 or 3. I burned my birthday cards on the coil burners.
162. Ever meet someone famous?
Yes. They too put jeans on one leg at a time as it turns out.
163. Ever been on an airplane?
Yes. Loved flying as a kid but it makes me nervous as an adult.
164. Ever been on a boat?
I have; Scotia Prince, other ferries and a few other smaller boats.
165. Ever broken something expensive?
I just had a hernia repair done.
166. Did you ever kiss someone before you were 14?
Yes but it was a peck type kiss
167. Did you ever find something valuable on the ground?
I find money from time to time. Biggest bill was a 50.