Help A Central Maine Family Who Lost EVERYTHING In A Fire
According to the KJ, Norrdigewock's Parlin family lost everything in a Christmas Eve house fire.
The family's apartment had been located above a garage where, on Monday morning, dad Damion's grandfather had been working. He believes a spark from something he was cutting in a vice must have ignited the fire.
Since the fire Jessica and Damion Parlin, along with kids Pandora and Persephone, have been living with relatives.
You can help by making a donation to their GoFundMe
Their goal is only $3,000, but I think together we can do better than that, right?