Ice Castles Opening For The Season 1/14
Ice Castles is an awe-inspiring, must-see winter phenomenon that brings fairy tales to life. This fun, family-friendly experience is built entirely from ice and gives guests a unique way to experience winter at its finest.
The experience is built entirely by hand using hundreds of thousands of icicles hand-placed by professional ice artists. The castles include breathtaking LED-lit sculptures, frozen thrones, ice-carved tunnels, slides, and fountains.
They have announced they are opening Jan 14th....and tickets are on sale now.
As far as COVID-19 protocols, according to the Ice Castles website:
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit when you are sick and plan to come another time when everyone is well.
- If you have already purchased your tickets, you may reschedule through the self-service ticketing system online.
- A 6-foot distance must be maintained between each household group at all times while seated.
- All Ice Castles employees will be masked for the enhanced safety of our staff and guests.
- Guests are required to wear masks / face coverings in common areas, near other guests, and when interacting with employees.
- High touch surfaces, such as sliding mats and tablets used at ticketing and concessions, will be sanitized routinely.
- Crawl spaces, slot canyons, and tunnels will adhere to a one-way traffic flow when possible and will be marked accordingly.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be conveniently located near the entrance, exit, restrooms, and concession areas.
Further details available from the Ice Castle website.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app