Support Local Farmers By Shopping At Farmer’s Markets In Central Maine
With summer rolling on, local farmer's markets are popping up again all throughout Maine! Let's work to support these local farmers by giving back to our communities and eating fresher products.
Right here in Augusta, you can find the Augusta Farmer's Market at Turnpike Mall. This market is open on Saturdays regardless of weather, from 10am to 1pm. If you aren't available Saturday, the Augusta Farmer's Market at Mill Park is open Tuesdays from 2pm to 6pm.
Other key Central Maine farmer's markets include:
- Downtown Waterville's Farmer Market open Thursdays 2pm - 6pm
- Fairfield Farmer's Market open Wednesdays 2pm - 6pm & Saturdays 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Hallowell Farmer's Market open Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- East Vassalboro Farmer's Market open Saturdays 10am - noon
- Belgrade Lakes Market open Sundays 8am - 1pm
- Gardiner Farmer's Market open Wednesdays 3pm - 6:30pm
Farmer's markets help contribute to your local economy and usually have a wide range of fresh fruits, veggies, meats, bakery items, and other homemade foods.
Find your closest farmers market on this list as well as what days they're open throughout the week!