14 Freaky Tweets About Knowing Murderers in Real Life
14. The Guy on the Bus13. BUT DID HE THOUGH?!
12. Grandma Knew Better11. Potential Evil Step-Mother
10. Toby the Hitchhiker9. America's Most Wanted Elementary School Teacher
8. The College Friend7. The Creepy Co-Worker
6. The Guy Who Disliked the Chicken5. The One Straight Out of a Made for TV Movie
4. The High School Friend3. The Girl Next Door
2. Jeffrey Dahmer, The "Very Nice" Cannibal
1. The Rock and Roll Cannibal
So, what are the odds YOU'VE encountered a murderer and not even known it? According to Techly.com, the average American meets 717,225 people in a lifetime and odds are 10.76 of them are murderers amongst us.
And, if it makes you feel any better, your odds of encountering a serial killer are even less at about .01% of murders according to Huffpost.com and their story on How to Avoid Being Murdered by a Serial Killer.