Amazon Wants To Help You Start Your Own Business
If you've always wanted to start your own business Amazon just may be the place for you! With Amazon's push to make one day prime delivery the new standard. They have set-up a blueprint for success by becoming a logistic partner with them. In other words, they want you to start a business that will deliver prime packages.
A few of the enticements:
- Low startup costs
- Logistics experience not required
- Use our technology, processes, and more than 20 years of logistics experience to set up and run your delivery business.
- Focus on people, not sales
- Amazon’s packages keep your business growing, so you can focus on building a great team and delivering without worrying about driving sales.
- Support, when you need it
- Amazon’s experience is behind you every step of the way, from hands-on training to on-demand support to ensure your operation runs smoothly.
- Deliver smiles
Amazon claims that you can expect to profits to be estimated at $75k-$300k depending on how many vans you are running and how many people you hire to work for you. Military veterans even have a special incentive as they will reimburse start-up costs!
It may not be for everyone but, the low cost, turn key structure does have appeal for many looking to branch out on their own.
CLICK HERE to get the full details.