The fire originally started in a stationary vacuum near one of the windows. The Barber Salon is located at 10 Bangor Street and is also home to several other businesses including Aubuchon Hardware, though none of the other businesses were damaged.

By the time firefighters arrived on scene, the fire had already been put out and was smoldering thanks to the buildings properly functioning sprinkler system. Though the fire damage was minimal, it's reported that the business did sustain some smoke and water damage, all of which will need to be repaired prior to the business reopening.

One of the shops employees, Amber Allen, has set up a Go Fund Me account to help replace some of the tools and supplies lost to the fire.


More From 92 Moose