Firefighters Respond to Cow with Chair on Head
Firefighters in Britain said two crews responded to a report of a cow with its head stuck in a garden chair.
Northamptonshire Fire & Rescue tweeted a picture showing the cow with its head trapped in a plastic lawn chair last week. The tweet said crews from Mounts and Wellingborough responded to the address in Boughton, England, to attempt to assist the boggled bovine. The firefighters explained in a tweet that the cow was eventually able to free itself from the seat without any help.