Hey Ole Yeller…Who Are You Yelling At This Time? Survey Says…..Your Significant Other!
According to some new research, our significant other is the person we're most likely to yell at. That said, believe it or not, only 31% said they've gotten into a shouting match with their s.o. in the past five years!! Ok, clearly I'm in the minority on this one!
Here now, for your utter enjoyment, is a list of the top ten people we're most likely to fight with followed by a list of the reasons why. This will give you something to talk about tomorrow!
A new survey asked people who they've yelled at in the past five years. Here's the top 10 .
- Significant other, 31%
- Friends, 22%
- Coworkers, 17%.
- Neighbors, 16%.
- our mother, 14%.
- Your children, 14%.
- Other drivers, 9%.
- Someone in line, 8%.
- Your father, 8%. (Yes, you're almost twice as likely to yell at your mom as your dad. Happy Mother's Day!)
- A total stranger, 7%.
The survey also asked the REASON you got into a shouting match with someone. Here are the top 10 reasons we get into fights . . .
- Someone being rude, 25%.
- Cutting in line, 21%.
- Someone making noise, 16%.
- Another driver cutting you off, 13%.
- Someone parking in your driveway or blocking it, 11%.
- Slow service, 10%.
- Your partner spending too much, 9%.
- A party, 9%.
- Kids staying out late, 8%.
- An "inflexible official," like the rent-a-cops who give out parking tickets, 7%.
Enjoy your day and make sure you yell at a couple of people on the list!