How to Get Secret Starbucks Drink, Cadbury Creme Egg Frappuccino!
Just in time for Easter, how does a Cadbury Creme Egg Frappuccino sound?
Keep in mind, the barista may look at you funny if you walk up and ask for one by name. I mean, it is SECRET after all! Not all baristas will know what you're talking about, but if you know HOW to order the secret drink, you'll be good to go!
Here's how to order according to hip2save.com:
- Ask for a Java Chip Frappuccino
- Add Frappuccino Roast (1 pump for Tall, 2 for Grande, 3 for Venti)
- Add Vanilla Syrup (1 pump for Tall, 1-1/2 pumps for Grande, 2 pumps for Venti)
- Add Caramel Syrup (1/2 pump for a Tall or Grande, 1 pump for Venti)
- Add Vanilla Bean Powder (2 scoops for Tall, 3 scoops for Grande, 4 scoops for Venti)
And just like that, you'll be drinking Cadbury Egg goodness just in time for Easter with your 'Peeps'!
Secret Starbucks drinks aren't a new concept. Sometimes a secret menu item can get so popular that it gets added to the real menu! Note 'The Pink Drink' that's featured partway through the video below.
If you order one let us know what you think! Is it a total drink dupe for the real thing? Or are we better off just eating the chocolatey gooey eggs?