These Super Easy Cookies Only Require 3 Ingredients
Yes, it really does only require 3 simple ingredients to make the yummiest cookies you'll ever eat. And you can ask my husband, kids, extended family, and all of our friends. They all agree with that last statement. YUMMIEST COOKIES EVER!
And, on top of requiring only three ingredients to make, they are super east to make. If you are looking for a fun weekend project to do with the kids, this is it!
Alright, I won't keep you reading about how delicious they are; I'll let you get to making and baking so you can find out for yourself just how fantastic they are!
- 1 Can of Pumpkin puree
- 1 Box of Spice Cake
- 1/2 Bag of Chocolate Chips
- Pour dry Spice Cake mix into a bowl.
- Now add canned Pumpkin.
- Mix well or until all dry mix is wet.
- Add 1/2 bag of Choc. Chips
- Stir until choc. chips are evenly dispersed
- Make dough balls with a spoon and drop them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes
- Should feel cakey when done!
Hey, have you downloaded our FREE app? If not, you totally should. With the app, you can stream us anywhere at any time; you can also send us messages, win exclusive prizes, and you'll even get the latest breaking news sent right to your phone. Want to download the app right now? All you've got to do is enter your mobile number below, and we'll send a download link right to your mobile device. It's that easy!