How to Get Lux Eyelashes
Well, besides being part of this awesome radio station…I am a wedding photographer and co-owner of Thomas-john Veilleux, Maine Wedding Photographers in Augusta. So one BIG secret of great looking photos is great looking eyes and sexy lashes make you look amazing at any time. I have ALWAYS felt that with great looking lashes you are ready to take on the day...even without makeup! *GASP*
So, how to you get sexy looking eyelashes? Here is what I have done...
My top five ways to make your lashes sexy:
- Fake/Magnetic Lashes: They can look great! What I have noticed at weddings is…they don’t seem to do well with lots of heat and hugging. Getting them on can be a struggle unless you have a steady hand.
- Tea bags: Simple, affordable and easy to use. Soak a teabag in some warm water and kickback with those on your eyes for a few minutes every day and you will start to see a difference in a few weeks.
- Growth Serum: It takes a few weeks to see the full results but you can grow some great looking lashes.
- Lash Extension: OK...these look amazing. They do cost a fair amount of money, but they last for weeks. They will need regular maintenance. When you are ready to remove them GET IT DONE PROFESSIONALLY! TRUST ME ON THIS.
- Fiber Mascara: I have to say this is my favorite. It is easy to use when needed and a wide range of prices points. I was very impressed the first time I used it. It can be a little fussy with the fibers but once you use it a few times you will get the hang of it.
I do suggest that no matter what wash what you have put on your face. Sleeping in your mascara is not good for your eyes and you look like a hot mess.
Bonus Tip: Eyebrows: get them done too. They really frame your face.