Join the Moose Morning Show every weekday morning, just before 6am, we hand out our 'Knucklehead of the Day' award.

Today going to a Washington state man who had to be hospitalized after a visit to Chuck E. Cheese. He accidentally shot himself in the leg inside the restaurant.

The incident caused adults and children alike to begin panicking upon hearing the gunshot. The restaurant was evacuated. No one else was injured. Police said the man brought his concealed-carry firearm into the restaurant legally.

More in video!

More From 92 Moose