Well That Didn’t Go As Planned
If you can't already tell from the picture on this post, that is the end of a brake line where it screws into the caliper. Silly me, I cross-threaded this piece last night and stripped it all to crap. Now I have to go back to the auto parts store and buy one of these to try the whole thing over again. This whole project started when I put the car up on jack stands about 7 weeks ago. I could have easily had this project done over a weekend if I had actually given it my full attention, which I didn't. Now here I am still struggling to find time to actually finish it.
Tomorrow (Thursday) on the Moose Morning Show we'll be talking about your DIY disasters and what went wrong. Get those comments and calls ready because we'll be talking about it just after 6a!